Pet Airways is the only pet airline, where pets fly in the main cabin, not in cargo.
Job duties include, (but aren’t limited to):
• Clean and sanitize all pet carriers & lounge area
• Handling of pawsengers™
• Organize and maintain the back area of the pet lounge
• Confirming check-ins and check-outs of pawsengers™
• Feeding, walking, and watering of pawsengers™
• Process pawsengers™ when needed
• Assist with paperwork when needed
• Monitor all pawsengers™ comfort
• Answer the phone and assist with customer service
• Minimum of 1 year pet handling experience in a professional environment is preferred, however not necessary. (E.g. veterinary office staff, vet technicians, pet boarding, pet grooming, pet day care).
• A love for animals
• Basic computer skills (MS Office)
• Willingness to learn
• Team player
• Ability to follow tasks when assigned
• Have a very flexible schedule
• Comfortable working outside in various weather conditions
• Must be able to pass a background check to obtain an airport badge
• Must be able to lift 40lbs
Salary commensurate with experience. This is a part-time position, every 2 weeks, no weekends and shifts may vary depending on flight schedules. TO APPLY: email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line of “your full name – PDK – Pet Attendant.
Please include your availability and salary expectations as well.
Please note: resumes emailed to any address other than email@example.com will not be reviewed. Sorry!
Pet Airways is an EOE.
Please, no phone calls.
- ID#: 51148950
- General Location: Atlanta, GA
- Type: Customer Service and Call Center
- Zip Code: 30301
- Company: PetAirways